Tuesday 23 November 2010

Martin goes from strength to strength

Dammit - up late and missed Napping Bonnie Prince Blue by the time I've done everything (and VFB was so slow updating the results) - I got started looking for my Nap and spotted Bonnie Prince Blue only to look at the clock and see the race was running already - dammit and it won................

However, have a look at my Macroman threads on Racecaller - I have a growing fan base of guys & gals who simply love my system and seem to do the right things with the information I post

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well done on going to the Racecaller forum John - glad your posting there and you have some very good comments - good luck

Bob

Unknown said...

Oh Dear Macroman
have visited Racecaller forum site today as per usual and see that your trying to sell the MW list and haven't even had the decency to credit the Visual Form Book as the basis of your data
- What's that? you include a £7 per week cost to you for the basic data? Which you obtain from your already purchased VFB? PLUS a fee for your list?
Do VfB know your attempting to second sell them? - No wonder you have had the Bums rush from Racecaller forum.
Don't seem so happy with you now do they?
Picked up some very nasty habits in Americky
Please don't bother to come back here