Thursday 7 October 2010

A day in the life - Martin

I AM going to write an article on odds comiling etc, but a comment delighted me earlier, so I thought I'd do a TGLL :) ...

Fuirstly, is it possible to send personal messages (PM's)? - just a thought!

I am 'un-attached' - see TGLL I don't have a wife/girlfriend (OR BOYFRIEND!!!) !!!!

I usually rise around 4.30 (and get up around 6) - pause for laughter, the kettle is put on (or the coffee machine)( and a little toast or croissants). It's then straight to the computer where I indivudually mark (or unmark) certain races - I'm not a seller fan, and large handicaps (especially sprints) are not my cup of tea. The official ground is of paramount importance to me at least. I don't usually take any heed of the forecast SP (although this is a factor when laying).

I have individually rated horses (both speed and form) for quite a few years now, and this gives me some indication of a horses chance. After that, I look for value (or not in the case of laying).

At night, I go through the results making notes where appropriate and compiling my ratings. Then it's watching the videos and sometimes a bit of telly.

Tell me, what IS a social life??

If anyone wishes to send me a PM , please ask Bob for my address, oh! and be female !!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

as if I would allow any reader of any sex to have your email you are very much mistaken ---no matter how their life has been up to that point - the shock of having to put up with you would have them on valium and asking for police panic buttons installed.
(Nursey has asked me to point out that anyone asking should be given this mental health warning) if any girl thinks that you whisking her off to that horrible little island of yours (by boat or that nasty lil plane you seem to only pilot when drunk) has to be told things that look good from the air -- don't look that great when you have landed!

Anonymous said...

But TGLL might want to!!!!! :)