Thursday 21 October 2010

Things not to do! Bob t

I will update  my post in the morning but just a tale of stupidity
5.20 Ludlow -- all red in the vfb - i really did think the chances of Youandme were completely forlorn  bred from that no hoper Norwich its on my lay list ...250/1 and I layed it at 200/1 - going in to get the win price Betfair froze ---so there I was staring down the barrel as the bloody thing went charging off and me hitting every button as i watched the four behind hitting every hdle -- confidence completely shattered ---- yep it got beat and i could say that was a brilliant lay but I need a laydown for sure --- Lay to bet bet to lay but if the machine freezes (mine was all afternoon) there is no need for laxatives and I know will wake up in the night sweating all over again.
 heres the chat was having with Steve -

 god almighty layed youandme at 200 and then could not get anything back to cover a catastrophe ---- now thats scary even with confidence - betfair froze and panic straits

about an hour ago ·  ·  · Flag

  • Steven Ferguson likes this.

    • Robert Taylor that was not fun!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Steven Ferguson I broke my rule no.1 and backed a Johnson horse, I knew it was a mistake as soon as I clicked the mouse but could.t back the winner @ odds on pre race.
      59 minutes ago ·  · 

    • Steven Ferguson As an after thought I never lay anything over 4/1 any more as it gets to costly and I go on the tilt after that. 200/1 is a BIG NO NO even if the beast only had 2 legs. lol You will be needing a wee lay down yourself after that lay. Computers eh!
      53 minutes ago ·  · 
Good luck guys am waiting for the bet on the candy horse in the kempton race

 Bob

No comments: