Sunday 31 October 2010

Screen shot Vfb 5 pm Ayr

Hi John - we have had this discussion before in the old days - why do you need to over analyse? 
  I appreciate you take your basic facts from the visual form book but its finding the races for your system  that makes me ponder - there must be hidden in the vfb a best strike rate race? Have you ever number crunched to find where or what it is? if you have then that's the races am interested in BIG Time for example i find the basic facts stand out in the race you illustrated -  here is the screen shot of the 5.00 at Ayr - can be updated in a sec at race time and has all the facts along with market moves -  click the image and you will see the first three home are in the correct order!


 Bob

2 comments:

Macroman said...

OK well yes I chose an easy race, that was for illustration purposes only. Not everyone has VFB & you simply sorted the card by bSp which isn't always the factor as you well know. The going was an issue at Ayr. I over analyse cos money is involved, lots of it for me...haha. The best chance races are indicated in my sheet I post. I'll never convince you on systems and won't have time too, my postings are due to reduce now the time difference is against me.

Unknown said...

Well John at least we agree you over analyse -- of course Bsp is not the only factor but it is a leading factor when you have ability to open with that element and then click through the rest of the pages to build up the picture - by setting speed/ distance/going/draw/trainer/jockey/
track "the blues" all appear. your formulae are simply add on to the basic facts and without the book CANNOT be done --OR Can They???