Friday 8 October 2010

Friday all

Hello everyone. For once I have more than the odd lay today....so far...

Looking good so far and the ground I believe will stay ok ....

I am laying at Carlise today.... fortunately or unfortunately for me AP is there....

In the 1.30 Laying Recession Proof. Might be a risk as fancied by AP on Ebony River.
I also fancy Elevenses.... So hoping Recession Proof will not do the trip...

In the Carl 2.00 You Know Yourself to Lay. I fancy Bow badger to pass it.

In the Carl 3.05 Dechiper...to Lay. I always lay this horse with caution but am hoping The Rustlin Rhino will pull one out of the bag. Oh and Deciper first time in a handicap which I see as a minus.

And finally in the Carl 4.15 World of Events to lay. I fancy Hey Charlie and Banoge to do something better.

I have two EW bets. Both at Mussel,. In the 3.30 Fol Hollow. In the 4.40 Hypnosis.
Managed to get EW prices earlier and last night.
If out of EW would trade.

Hope you all have a good day. TGLL

Very good start for me in the 1.30! Layed the wrong horse, got in a muddle trying to back it to get my money back. Then layed my lay for proper.... said horse won, other horse lost!

At least the my second attempt lost....lol

No comments: