Wednesday 13 October 2010

Wednesdays Lays

I was hoping for a busy day but once I got dowm to it, not quite as busy as I thought.

Uttox 2.10 Am laying Frameit. I prefer Miss Miracle to win as I feel that although Frameit does have some positives I feel it is not as reliable as Miss Miracle.

Phew no contest.....WON

Weth 2.20 Looking interesting. I am looking at Bring Sweets to al least place.
Am Laying Danceintothelight as can see two horses beating it.

Lucky! LOST

Uttox 2.40 Laying Taketimeout with AP on! I prefer Nicene Creed and Midnight opera hence the lay.

No lay Price too high

Weth 3.25 Laying Ashammar (I missed the price I wanted so a no lay!) Annoying!

Weth 4.30 Laying Bavard Court. There are three horses I prefer in this race so a lay for me.
LOST

Uttox 4.55 Laying Benifit Game. AP again! However two to beat so a lay for me. LOST


All lays with depend on changes and odds at time of betting. Any significant non runners then a no bet... TGLL





No comments: