Saturday 9 October 2010

Saturday

Here are my lays for today...

Chepstow 2.20 Fine Lace ( No Lay as odds far too high)Lost

Chepstow 2.50 Karasenir Lost

Bang 2.55 Blazing Desert Lost

Bang 3.30 A double Lay Red Birr and Morning Sunshine Only Laying Red Birr. Odds otherwise too high.... A loss and Win depending on whether you did lay Morning Sunshine....

Bang 4.05 My Brother Sylvest Lost

Hex 4.20 Monogram Won

Chepstow 4.35 Earth Dream Lost

Sorry no analysis with them as been a bit busy this morning ...

Lays will depend on price, changes of ground and jockey but all looks well at the moment.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A DOUBLE lay - now that could be construed as being rude!! I will look at these and good luck...

Anonymous said...

2.50 Chepstow that is a great lay - odds on Hobbs horse in a Nicholls named race !! I like it :)

Unknown said...

as your not laying any of my fancies and the book gives them a lot of reds for today's race am with you on these!
good luck bob

Anonymous said...

3.30 Bangor - hope I don't jinx you, but I have Red Birr down as an 84% chance of losing, and therefore a value lay....

Anonymous said...

BRAVE laying Monogram - can see the logic behind it though ....