Thursday 14 October 2010

Lays for Thursday

Good afternoon everyone....

At the moment I haven't a good or a bad feeling about the jumps racing at Wincanton today. Possibly slightly cautious.

Saying that in the first the 2.20 am laying Northern Lad and AP Mc Coy. Nothing Cautious in that. I am not sure it will do the distance. Lost yippeee

Kicking myself as I didn't put the lay on earlier at odds against. Now drifting! Do I lay now at 2.12 or wait and see if the price drops back to evens or under....

Am also tempted to lay Himitas. There are three others I prefer. I shall wait and see how the odds go closer to the race off. (So far odds too high for me). Lost yippeee

In the 2.50 A double lay with Morested and The Darling Boy. I fancy two to beat them.
At the moment just laying Darling Boy. Odds on Morested slightly too high for me. Lost yippeee (both)

3.20 Grand Bay with AP on again. At the moment odds too high for me.Lost yippeee

4.50 Until The Man AP again. Seems fancied but although the combination of jockey and trainer a good one I am preferring Revelator and Royal Etiquette. Won

So, dependent on odds and changes they all go at the moment with some caution. TGLL

No comments: